These free resources have been curated from the Early Childhood Policy Network. Below this header we will display three resource types (Academic Papers Highlight, Policy in Higher Education Highlight, Faculty Resource Highlight) with a link to current resources as well as a link to previous resources.
ECP Policy Briefs Highlight
- National Women’s Law Center. (2021, April). The child and dependent care tax credit helps working families with the high cost of child care: Fact Sheet.
- Johnson-Green, M. (2020, October). Gender and racial justice in SNAP: Issue brief. National Women’s Law Center.
- Lloyd, C. M., Carlson, J., & Ulmen, K. (2021, April 28). Lessons learned from virtual early care and education coaching during COVID-19. Child Trends.
- TWM Center for Early Learning + Public Health. (2021, May). How a better understanding of scaling can enhance early childhood policy and improve lives.
- Child Care Services Association. (2021, June). Policy brief: Retaining educated early childhood educators.
Academic Papers/Research Reports
- Wilkinson, A., Laurore, J., Maxfield, E., Gross, E., Daily., S., & Keating, K. (2021, May 12). Racism creates inequities in maternal and child health, even before birth. Child Trends.
- Bassok, D., & Engel, M. (2019). Early childhood education at scale: Lessons from research for policy and practice. AERA Open, 5(1)
- Bassok, D., Dee, T. S., & Latham, S. (2019). The effects of accountability incentives in early childhood education. Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 38(4), 838-866
Policy Connect Highlight
Share your Feedback! Sharing data generates meaningful feedback related to these resources and helps The Early Childhood Policy Network better understand how materials are being used to promote Early Childhood Policy.